Sunday, March 21, 2010

i am at the lowest point of my life

So much in my life has been going wrong these last few years, starting to really lose hope...

I am not suicidal or manically depressed just pissed off. LOL!! I am a very laid back person.

so..trying to be more positive..

Realise that projecting a positive attitude attracts positive people to you (being surrounded by positive people makes life much more pleasant and problems easier to deal with)and projecting a negative attitude attracts people the feed on others suffering. Once you understand that it's simple. Stay positive and life gets better, slip into negativity and it will only get worse...

One good thing about being at your lowest point is that you can only go up from there. If you're really struggling with life, it might be wise to seek some help.
As far as the relationship thinggy is concerned, at least i don't have to worry about trying to pay for anything and have plenty of time to spend on self-improvement.

However brief, was joy and beauty in my life. I don’t want to deny myself one more day to bloom just because it’s going to end.

peace~!

No comments:

Post a Comment